Re: 3rd Last Call document ready for editing.

Hi Thierry, all,

by the help of Werner and Martin, editorial work on the API document is finished. Attached you can find the files that have been changed - we have also updated the changelog of the document.

How is the further process scheduled?

Cheers,
Florian
_____________________________