From: Joakim Söderberg [mailto:joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com]
Sent: vendredi, 28. septembre 2012 13:43
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2012-10-02

Hello everyone,

I propose the following agenda for a teleconf next Tuesday 2012-10-02.

-------------------------------

1. Convene

Media Annotations WG

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG") Alternative dial

numbers:

- France (Nice): +33.4.26.46.79.03

- UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152

- IRC channel: #mediaann

- SIP: http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

Tuesday 2012-10-02 11:00-12:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm 13:00)

Regrets:

Chair: Joakim,

Scribe: volunteer?

Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2012/10/02-mediaann-minutes.html

1. TPAC 2012 in Lyon,

        Shall we meet? Organizers need an answer.

2. Transition request of Media Annotations API

        Discuss possible solutions

Please let us know if you can attend, and prepare your opinion on the second item.

Best regards

/Joakim

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway