Re: checking for some actions (and not have a call today)

Regarding [2] item, I am also not sure if Thierry came back to his
work. Once returning back to his office, then he will be able to
handle this request...Until that time, please be patient for a while.

Regards, Daniel.

--
Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, SWC