Re: ACTION-469,470: Draft text concerning missing/multiple identifiers

Dear all,

I have included Werner's proposal in the API, PR version for review by
the WG.
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API10/PR/Overview.html#Implementation-Notes

If no objections, it will remain as is.
the document will be frozen on friday.