From: Mari Carmen Suárez de Figueroa Baonza [mailto:mcsuarez@fi.upm.es]
Sent: mardi, 27. mars 2012 19:12
To: tmichel@w3.org
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: Schema.org mapping table

Hi Thierry, all,

     sorry for not attending the call this morning, I had a parallel
meeting in the university.

I will review and complete the mapping table provided by Jean Pierre
tomorrow or the day after. Sorry for the delay.

Best Regards,

         Mari Carmen.

El 27/03/2012 14:09, Thierry MICHEL escribió:
> Mari-Carmen,
>
> Jean Pierre has provided an initial schema.org mapping table to
> complement our Ontology spec.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/additional-mappings.html
>

> As you had volunteer to collaborate to this work, could you please
> look at it and finalize it ?
>

> Best,
>
> Thierry

  Dr. Mari Carmen Suárez-Figueroa
  Teaching Assistant

  Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

  Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
  Facultad de Informática
  Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
  Campus de Montegancedo, s/n
  Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid

  Phone: (+34) 91 336 36 72
  Fax: (+34) 91 352 48 19
  e-mail: mcsuarez@fi.upm.es
  Office: 3205

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway