Re: implementation report updates

Hi Thierry,

regarding (B) i have contacted Thomas. They have a new release of their LMF on Friday, so he will do it during the next week. Until 30. March it should be reflected in the SVN. From my point of view we can mark them passed and move on, since he is very reliable and the implementation effort not really high.

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau