AW: implementation report updates

Hi Thierry,

thanks for the update.

> 1-Added the 3 Normative JSON response for G1

Fine, probably we can drop note 2 under the table.

> 2-Added a new test for G2:G2 working example

Two things:
- I'm not sure if "working example" is the right wording, as it might suggest that there are different outcomes between the two cases. May just put "G2 (incorrect), G2 (correct)" ?
- The same applies to G3 and G4, so the same correct file as for G2 should be used here.

> A, B
in progress

Best regards,
Werner