From: Thierry MICHEL [tmichel@w3.org]
Sent: 15 March 2012 08:39
To: Daniel Park; Evain, Jean-Pierre; mcsuarez@fi.upm.es
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: additional mapping for Shema.org format

So far we have two volunteers, Jean Pierre and Marie Carmen.

I have made a placeholder for a new mapping for Schema.org
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/additional-mappings.html

Please feel free to update it.

Best,

Thierry.

Le 14/03/2012 13:13, Daniel Park a écrit :
> Thanks Thierry for initiating this work. It is timely and useful for us.
>
> Let's see who is willing to contribute this, and make a small group for
> that mapping task officially in the group.
>
> Daniel.
>
> Soohong Daniel Park
> Samsung Electronics, SWC
> 2012. 3. 14. 오후 8:17에 "Thierry MICHEL"<tmichel@w3.org>님이 작성:

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway