Re: Issue with DC XPath Expressions

Florian,

OK in YouTube, that is clear;-)

The Ontology is not a REC. It is FROZEN.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-mediaont-10-20120209/

The only thing we can do is to have an errata listed here.
http://www.w3.org/2012/01/mediaont-10-errata.html

and /or in the document "A list of candidate formats  with additional
mappings is available"

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/additional-mappings.html

Let's discuss it.

Also could you please provide the You Tube XPath expressions
  for which Thomas has identified problems:

  targetAudience, compression, duration, format, publisher

Wonsuk, could you please have a look at this issue ?

Thierry.