Re: agenda for the MAWG meeting.

Hi Daniel!

No, i cannot share it, since it is not final :) I will share it after i have finalized it (99% this week). Yesterday i was at Salzburg Research and the implementation is nearly finished by Thomas. He is doing a great work with that. Sorry, but i cannot join the call due to heavy workload.

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau