Re: AW: AW: AW: [ACTION-472] Compile list of status code issues / additional issues

Martin,

Thanks for the files,

see my publications as indicated in line

best,

thierry

Le 19/06/2012 14:36, Höffernig, Martin a écrit :
> Dear Thierry, all
>
> Please find enclosed the updated JSON and RDF files for DC and YT.
>

> DC (changes have been made in JSON as well as RDF):
> MADate:
> added "typeLabel": "creation date" in JSON.

JSON file published at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API10/JSON/normative_json_ma_dc.json

and I also updated the JSON atomic files
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API/json-responses/da-date_ma_dc.json

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API/json-responses/Db-date_ma_dc.json

> Keyword:
> added language information (xml:lang="en") in RDF.
>
> Copyright:
> changed RDF property for copyright description from ma:isCopyrightedBy to ma:copyright.

RDF file published at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/DC_example1.rdf

> YT (changes made in JSON only):
> MADate:
> added "typeLabel": "creation date" in JSON.
>
> Keyword:
> fixed keyword results in JSON according to RDF data.
>
> Rating:
> added ratingSystemLabel attribute for Rating in JSON.

JSON file published at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API10/JSON/normative_json_ma_yt_oi.json

and I also updated the JSON atomic files

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API/json-responses/ya-date_ma_YT.json

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API/json-responses/ya-date_ma_YT.json
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API/json-responses/yb-date_ma_YT.json

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API/json-responses/ya-keyword_ma_YT.json