RE: [AGENDA] MAWG Teleconf - 2012-06-12

Late apologies, I am in a meeting in Austria

-----Original Message-----
From: Thierry MICHEL [mailto:tmichel@w3.org]
Sent: mardi, 12. juin 2012 13:21
To: Daniel Park
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: [AGENDA] MAWG Teleconf - 2012-06-12

After waiting 20 minutes, no one showed up on Zakim nor IRC :-(
I resolved that I was missing a quorum, and decided to adjourned.

Done my Chair duty.

Thierry.

Le 12/06/2012 10:14, Daniel Park a écrit :
> Folks,
>
> Here is the agenda for the today's call.
>
> Thierry (or Werner) :
> Please be chairing the call today if I can't arrive at the office in time.
> Now I am leaving for another meeting outside...
> Thanks in advance,

> [1] Admin
> Media Annotations WG
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG") Alternative dial
> numbers:
> IRC channel: #mediaann
> Tuesday 2012-06-12
> 11:00-12:00 UTC
> (Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm *13:00*)
> (Seoul *20:00*)
>
> Regrets:
> Chair: Daniel
> Scribe: volunteer?
> Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2012/06/12-mediaann-minutes.html
>

> [2] Open Actions
> - http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
> [3] API Implementation
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2012Jun/0017.html
>
> [4] Additional Issues (by Martin)
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2012Jun/0013.html
> - status code replacement 206 with 200
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2012Jun/0019.html
> - JSON exaplme including only associated value
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2012Jun/0018.html
> - Ont document sync with JSON document
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2012Jun/0025.html
>
> [5] AOB

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway