Re: AW: Panel on Schema.org in San Francisco

Werner,

Thank you for pointing to the schema.org mapping I had published.

This additional mapping format is informative only and not part of the
REC. (The REC is frozen).

At some point, when we do have more Additional Multimedia metadata
formats mapping tables

We could add those formats in the "Testsuite for the Ontology for Media
Resources 1.0"
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/testsuite.html

adding the corresponding RDF, Turtle and XML Example

We could republish a new Spec ( Last Call, CR, PR and REC).

Thierry.