Re: [ACTION-472] Compile list of status code issues / additional issues

Remains now the third category that we may want to naildown before going
to PR

 > I made the observation
 > that some JSON response documents are not in sync with the
 > corresponding ontology examples.
 >
 > Therefore, MediaAnnotation objects include data which are not
 > present in the corresponding ontology document.
 >
 > I thought that the ontology documents should be the basis for the
JSON

 > Concerning formats:
 >
 > EBUCore, Exif, ID3, LOM, MediaRSS, TV-Anytime

Could you precise which data are out of sync ?

How should we resolve it:
Should we update the output (the JSON Files) or the input (example and
the RDF files in the Ontology testsuite?

Best,

thierry