Re: [API-TestSuite] Proposal for filter test cases

Hi Daniel, all,

> By the way, let's finally review and talk about this during the tomorrow call.
> Florian: if necessary, please update the link below before the call.

From my point of view, everything is integrated well. Thank you, Thierry!

> I talked to Philippe at the previous AC meeting. We can send our
> resolution simply to the Philippe and Director, and they will be
> confirming accordingly. That's it.

Great news! If we send the email to Philippe and the Director tomorrow - what transition date can be expected?

Best, Florian

>>> xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/metadata/dcdot/

>>> http://twitter.com/fstegmai