AW: ma-ont:identifier missing in ontology

Dear Sebastian,

this has been done on purpose. See http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/PR-mediaont-10-20111129/#correspondance-id1: "The identifier of a media resource is represented in RDF by the URI of the node representing that media resource. If a resource is identified by several URI, owl:sameAs should be used."

Best regards,
Werner