Re: missing reviews of the Normative JSON files

Hi,

here are the RDF files and the corresponding TTL files.

Wonsuk, I remove the use of ma:identifier, which is no longer part of
the ontology (see [1]).

Apart from that, I'm not sure how you can infer the type (Person or
Organization) of the creator, contributor or publisher from the initial
data, but since it respects the ontology, I left those as is in the RDF
and TTL files.

  pa

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/REC/#correspondance-id1