Re: EXIF reference in the Media Ontology spec

Tobias,

Thanks. This is good news !

I will update the ontology spec with the EXIF2.3 reference

This closes all the issues for the REC version.

I will request transition to REC the Director as soon as I can, as I am
currently on the road, in other meetings.

All,

This is the *last chance* for people to send edits to the REC version.

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/REC/

please review it ASAP.

Best,

Thierry

Le 23/01/2012 18:06, Tobias Bürger a écrit :
> Hi Thierry,
>
> I checked EXIF2.3. The changes in the EXIF specification do not require any
> updates/changes in the EXIF mapping table.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Tobias
>
> 2012/1/19 Thierry MICHEL<tmichel@w3.org>
>
>> Welcome back from your vacation
>>
>> Let me know ASAP for the Exif ontology reference to be uptaded to the
>> Exif 2.3 release.
>>
>> then I will request publication as REC ;-)
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Thierry.
>>
>> Le 19/01/2012 18:10, Tobias Bürger a écrit :
>>
>>   Dear Thierry,
>>>
>>> apologies for replying late, but I just returned from my extensive Winter
>>> holidays. I will look at this over the weekend and post my results to the
>>> list. My initial thought is that there is no change required (as also