Re: Cancel today call...

Thank you for the information! Good to hear.

Regarding the WebKIT: What potential contributors do we have? Must be somehow a big company, right? Otherwise it could be the case to find a person who drives the contribution.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43