Re: Cancel today call...

Hi all!

Hmm. I think there would have been enough things to discuss, but anyhow, letīs start an email discussion. These would be the things i am interested in:

a) No more news on possible publication date of the API doc? Who is in charge of this?
b) What is the plan for Atom Mapping Table? Already finalized? Maybe some kind of schedule? This is really not a hard task since everything has been already identified by Sebastian.
c) Unfortunately also the discussion initiated by Sung-Ok was not followed. From my point of view, we should catch this up again and see what it takes us. Did somebody respond to him? Maybe a task for Daniel to respond?
D) Daniel: Any news on WebKIT? First contacts have been made with Fragments, and it looks to be a hard task to get in. Any suggestions to move on or will this idea simply be dropped?

Still hoping to see a progress in b) and d)...

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43