Re: follow up on the HTTP status codes for API spec to CR.

And also the Note is not updated

Later versions of this document may include additional status codes or
other changes.

change to

Later versions of this document may include additional status codes.

Thierry

Le 19/10/2011 10:14, Thierry MICHEL a écrit :
> OOps, here is the diff file ...
>
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2008%2FWebVideo%2FAnnotations%2Fdrafts%2FAPI10%2FCR%2FOverview.html&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fdev.w3.org%2F2008%2Fvideo%2Fmediaann%2Fmediaont-api-1.0%2Fmediaont-api-1.0.html
>

> Looking more into your edits
>
> You have not updated the following lines in the table
>
> 400 Bad Request syntactical error with respect to the GET method used
>
> change to
>
> 400 Bad Request syntactical error
>
> 562 Property not supported only a subset of GET methods for properties
> implemented
>
> change to
>
> 562 Property not supported a subset of properties implemented
>

> Thierry.
>
> Le 19/10/2011 09:59, Thierry MICHEL a écrit :
>>

>> Le 19/10/2011 08:30, Florian Stegmaier a écrit :
>>> Hi Thierry!
>>>
>>> I have reflected your edits regarding the API section into the DEV
>>> space:
>>>
>>> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html#api-status-codes
>>>

>>> Are there any further edits to do?
>>
>> I had updates the Acknowledgements
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API10/CR/Overview.html#acknowledgements
>>

>> And Status of this document section.
>> And This, latest and previous versions. .
>>

>> I have run a diff of the two version
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API10/CR/Overview.html
>>
>> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html
>>

>> The diif analysis seems wrong:
>> Curiously it reports diffs that are not different in the two documents
>> ;-((
>>

>>> Best,
>>> Florian

>>> https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/iris/