From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: 2011/5/25
Subject: Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-05-24
To: tmichel@w3.org
Cc: Joakim Sderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, "
public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Thanks, Thierry. I am looking for the RDF file of the ontology, not examples
of the format specific RDF mappings towards the ontology.

Looking e.g. at the dublin core example
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/DC_example.ttl

I don't see a mapping to the ontology, I just see "plain" dublin core RDF.

People from Adobe kindly provided a prototypical XMP file (which is RDF
anyway), with all XMP properties mentioned in the mapping table. See
attachment. Is this enough to declare victory?

I am probably missing something. Sorry for your inconvenience in advance.

2011/5/24 Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>

> Felix
>
> latest example are available at
>

> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/testsuite.html
>
> thierry
>
> Le 24/05/2011 14:42, Felix Sasaki a crit :
>
> Sorry, late regrets, too many deadlines at the same time. Joakim or others:
>> could you point me to the latest version of the RDF file for the ontology,
>> so that I do the right thing with the XMP mappings?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Felix
>>
>> 2011/5/19 Joakim Sderberg<joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
>>
>> Hi,
>>> Here is an updated agenda for the call on Tuesday May 24.
>>> Next week is important since we will vote on moving the Ontology to CR.
>>> Therefore review the document and please attend next week telecom!
>>>

>>> /Joakim

>>> 1. Convene
>>> Media Annotations WG
>>> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG") Alternative dial
>>> numbers:
>>> France (Nice): +33.4.26.46.79.03