Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-05-24

On 05/24/2011 02:10 PM, Evain, Jean-Pierre wrote:
> Sorry for missing the call but I am busy working on the examples...
>
> Just noticed that we don't have an inverse property for hasCreated, which we certainly need -> hasCreator?
>
> It would also be nice to have the latest version with the correct related media resource stuff, etc. (I hope I didn't miss it otherwise apologies)

I see the latest version reflected on

  http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html

be sure to refresh your cache (that server declares that pages are
cacheable for an incredibly long time, so browser usually don't fetch
the latest version, which is strange for a dev server ;)

  pa