Re: [Reminder] editors of the Metadata examples to send their files

Tobias,

Thanks for the LOM examples.

Now added at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Format_mapping_review

Now for the METS, we may keep it in even if their is very poor overlap
to our Media Resource ontology.

But for the Media RDF we should probably remove it (latter when going to
PR).

Meanwhile I have put these two formats "at risk" in the "Status of this
document" section, see
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html

Joakim, could you discuss this during the Telecon tomorrow. I am
currently at the AC meeting in Bilbao, and it might be difficult for me
to join tomorrow.

Best,

thierry