Re: CR version of the Ontlogy for REVIEW

Dear all,

     here you can find some comments on the draft CR version.

- Abstract and Introduction:
     - Use one of the following 'the term "ontology"' or 'the term
"Ontology"'

- Terminology section:
     - Ontology definition: the following sentence "its machine-readable
format is specified in the following section
<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/CR/mediaont-1.0.html#ont-owl>."
should include the exact section number (which is Section 7.3).
     - Ontology definition: 'section 5' --> 'Section 5'

- Section 5.1.1: last paragraph on this section is an example, what
should be explicit (e.g., For example "contributor ....").

- Section 5.1.3.1: it seems there is no sense on giving an identifier to
the examples in the table. Tthe identifiers example 1, example 2, etc.
could be deleted similar to table in Section 5.1.3.2.

- Section 5.2.2: the tables do not include values in the 'relation'
column for all the properties.

- General:
     - As name for the ontology sometimes is used "Ontology for Media
Resources" and other times "Media Ontology". It should be clarify if
both are synonims; or it should be used just one name along the document.
     - To refer sections in the document different ways are used (e.g.,
section, section x, section x + name). To be homogeneous we should
select one way (e.g., Section X) and use such a way along the document.

Best Regards,

         Mari Carmen.

  Dr. Mari Carmen Suárez-Figueroa
  Teaching Assistant