Re: change proposal in the ontology and API document (ACTION-412)

Pierre Antoine, Florian,

I have updated the Ontology spec with your edits following.
Florian can you please update the API spec ?

Change to section 4.4: Double

Change title from "Double" to "Decimal"
--> Done

A Decimal value SHOULD be represented using the XML Schema decimal data
type, but MAY be represented using the XML Schema double data type if
decimal is not available.

--> Done

Other changes related to Double/Decimal

All occurence of "double" or "Double" up to section 5.1 (included) can
be replaced by "decimal" or "Decimal" respectively. All furhter
occurences should be kept as is (they refer to the IEEE double dataype).

--> Done

Change to section 4.5: Date

A Date value MUST be represented using one of the specific date/time
data types of XML Schema, depending on the available precision: gYear
gYearMonth, date, dateTime, or dateTimeStamp.
Change to 7.2 Correspondence between the informal ontology and the RDF
representation

--> Done

(...)
date.date  (value of ma:date) (6)

--> Done

#correspondance-id6

(6) According to Section 4.4, several datatypes are allowed here.
However, if compliance with a specific OWL 2 Profile is required,
additional constraints on the allowed datatypes may apply [OWL2 Profiles].

--> Done
Addition to Appendix B References (Non-Normative)

#owl2-profiles

[OWL2 Profiles]
     OWL 2 Web Ontology Language Profiles. W3C OWL Working Group.
Available for download at http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-profiles/ .

--> Done

I have also included you new owl version "R32d"
from 2011-04-06

Finally I have added a new section with the Ontology in TTL

Let me know if all these changes are OK.