Re: AW: Update of the Ontology Doc according to Werner and Pierre Antoine suggestions

Le 04/05/2011 11:05, Bailer, Werner a écrit :
> Hi Thierry,
>
> thanks for the changes. They should also be reflected in the type definitions:
>
> targetAudience:
> change
> { (attName="audience", attValue="URI" | "String"), (attName="classificationSystem", attValue="URI" | "String") }
> { (attName="audience", attValue="URI" | "String"), (attName="classificationSystem", attValue="URI" | "String")? }

Right I had forgot to update this. Now Done

> For location, this would get quite complex with the syntax we have, as we would need to enumerate (name) | (lat,long) | (name,lat,long) or if we should just be more clear in the text, stating that at least name or (lat, long) needs to be present.

Updated to:
A tuple identifying a name or a set of geographic coordinates, in a
given system, that describe where the resource has been created,
developed, recorded, or otherwise authored. The name can be defined
using either a URI (recommended best practice) or plain text. The
geographic coordinates include longitude, latitude and an optional
altitude information, in a given geo-coordinate system (such as the
World Geodetic System) that MAY also be specified. At least a name or
(longitude, latitude) must be provided.

Let me know if that is OK.

Best regards,
Thierry