Re: inconsistencies in the ID3 mapping table

Pierre-Antoine,

Could you do these updates in the ID3-mapping table at
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mappings/ID3.htm

If you don't have access; I have attached this  ID3-mapping table
Update it and  send it back to me. I will then upload it if necessary.

Thanks.

Thierry