Fwd: RE : API issues for discussion

Dear all,

Werner raised some issues one week ago, that we have to discuss urgently in order to move the API document forward. At the moment only Jean-Pierre provided feedback. It would be really helpful to have some input especially for issue 1 and 2.

Best regards,
Florian

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier