RE: MAWG teleconferences - regrets.

Sorry Thierry, I thought I would be able to join but eventually couldn't.

Jean-Pierre

-----Original Message-----
From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thierry MICHEL
Sent: mardi, 8. mars 2011 13:53
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: MAWG teleconferences - regrets.

Hi all,

I have canceled today's MAWG call as we were only 3 participants (Mari
Carmen, Werner and I).

We had only received regrets only from Joakim, Florian, Felix, Tobias.

If you are unable to attend the call, please send regrets in advance to
allow the chair to cancel or maintain the call according to the level of
participation.

The will avoid inconvenience.

Best,

Thierry.

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway