Re: Metadata formats examples must be valid

Dear Courtney and Mari Carmen,

Thank you for your files. They do validate now.
They are now published.

Looking at the MOV mapping table from the Ontology spec
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/CR/mediaont-1.0.html#quicktime-table

There are following 20 properties mapping to the Quick timeformat

title	exact
contributor	related
creator	related
date	exact
location	related
description	exact
keyword	exact
genre	exact
rating	related
collection	related
copyright	exact
publisher	exact
frameSize	exact
compression	exact
duration	exact
format	exact
samplingRate	exact
frameRate 	more general
averageBitRate	more specific or exact
numTracks	exact

looking at the RDF for Quicktime format,
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/mov-Example-v2.rdf

there are about 9 properties .

<frameRate
<frameSizeUnit
<duration
<averageBitRate
<copyright
<recordDate
<description
<title
<Organisation

The Ontology spec says:
"Each format listed in the testsuite for Ontology for Media Resources
1.0 has at least one example file covering at least the descriptive
properties of the core vocabulary of the Media Ontology available for
each format (some formats may not have a mapping to all the descriptive
properties core set; for example the "Media RDF" format does not have a
property mapping to the "identifier" descriptive property of the core
vocabulary of the Media Ontology)."

Are you sure you are covering all the core vocabulary of the Media
Ontology available for the Quicktime format ?

Thierry