RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-01-18

ACTIONS 384 and 399: Excellent, thank-you Wonsuk

JP

-----Original Message-----
From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of ???
Sent: mercredi, 19. janvier 2011 00:30
To: tmichel@w3.org; public-media-annotation@w3.org; Joakim Söderberg
Subject: RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-01-18

Hi Joakim, Thierry and All.

Concerning my action item, I have done all of my action items as below.
Updated ontology doc is [2]. The diff version between updated ontology doc and old one is [3].

1) Change style with CSS file from Thierry's email[1] for ontology doc
--> @Thierry: Please check the style of revised ontology doc~ Is it OK?

2) ACTION-384: Change “creationDate” to “date” in the Ontology Doc
--> I had changed "createDate" to "date" in the ontology doc including all of mapping tables. Is it right?
--> @Jean-Pierre: Is it required to sync with the part of RDF-representation? Now RDF-representation use "creationDate" for a date.

3) ACTION-390: Remove 'ma:' from the ontology document
--> Refer the diff version [3]

4) ACTION-399: Change from string to string and/or URI in the ontology document
--> Refer the diff version [3]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Sep/0045.html

[2] http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html

[3] http://tinyurl.com/4tz6qol

Best regards,
Wonsuk.

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway