From: Thierry MICHEL [mailto:tmichel@w3.org]
Sent: den 17 januari 2011 14:30
To: Joakim Söderberg; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Response to LC Comment 2406 for the API spec

Joakim,

Our response to LC Comment 2406  for the API spec, was not clearly
accepted by Doug by email.

During the last TPAC in Lyon, he basically said that he was not
satisfied with the architecture of this API, but he didn't really
proposed a new design and said that therefore he will not oppose to
moving the API doc to CR.
He proposed that we should ask the browsers implementers to review this
API, and gave us a list of people to contact.

I think you have contacted the browsers implementers, but I am not aware
of any response from them. Can you report on the latest status ?

We should also report to Doug this status.

We will probably not get an approval from Doug on this API, and therfore
should be ready to explain the situation to the Director when moving to CR.

Thierry.