Re: Moving the MA Ontology to 2nd LC, ma:compression, yet again

Thierry

I repeat my apologies for the lateness of the objection, and the suggestion.  All I can say in my defence is that (a) I have been working on this issue, as evidenced by the emails, as hard as I can over the last two weeks and (b) I did not feel I could let the document advance when it only (i) partially included a (iii) previous, not current, and not agreed to, suggestion I had made.

David Singer