RE: Moving the MA Ontology to 2nd LC, ma:compression, yet again

Hi David,

Thanks for your comment, I agree that the current definition text is inconsistent (and does not correctly reflect the consensus discussed in the call).

Basically I agree to the definition you proposed, with the following comments:
- Splitting into two attributes makes it clearer to know whether the value is a URI or free text, and is useful for applications that know which type of value they expect. Others need to check the content both values.
- I'm not sure if we should include the suggestion to include the date in the URI: typically, these will already exist, and someone using this spec does not have control over them.
- typo: " Either _one_ or both ..."

Best regards,
Werner