Re: Moving the MA Ontology to 2nd LC.

I will send out a further email trying to bring clarity to the compression attribute; I do object and I think it is problematic.  Not least, the latest spec. integrates part of a draft suggestion from me, which was superseded by an improvement that Jean-Pierre proposed.

I have heard that there is a 'poll' but I am unable to find it.  Can someone give me a pointer?

Thanks

On Feb 8, 2011, at 13:34 , Thierry MICHEL wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Today during the MAWG telecon, the participants have agreed on two resolutions:
>
> 1- Keep the compression property(attName="compression", attValue="URI" | "String")  refer to the minutes for more details.
>
> 2- Move the Ontology spec to 2nd LC.
> the draft is currently available at
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/2LC-mediaont-1.0.html
>
> I you want to object to these two resolutions please voice before tomorrow night.
>
> Else the spec will be published as a 1nd LC on Thursday.
>
> Thierry

David Singer