Re: AW: Review of PR version of ontology document

Le 29/12/2011 17:06, Bailer, Werner a écrit :
> Hi Thierry,
>
> many thanks for your updates.
>
> Here are my proposals for the 3 open issues:

now done.
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/REC/

  see details inline;

Best Thierry.

>>> - section 1.1.1
>>> -- dig35, mrss and ogg include values in the examples, others not
>> What would you like to have ?
>
> I suggest dropping the values, and only have the property name in the example column.

OK: removed the values for dig35, mrss and ogg and kept the property
name in the example column.

>>> - section 1.1.2
>>> -- ogg and webm include values in the examples, others not
>> What would you like to have ?
>
> I suggest dropping the values, and only have the property name in the example column.

OK: removed the values for ogg and webm and kept the property name in
the example column.

>>> - section 5.1.2
>>> -- copyright: the sentence "Other issues related to DRM ..." seems outdated and should be changed, as policy allows referencing licenses
>> What would you like to have ?
>
> I propose changing the sentence to "Issues related to Digital Rights Management are out of scope for this specification, apart from the metadata supported by the copyright and policy attributes."

OK:replaced for copyright the sentence by "Issues related to Digital
Rights Management are out of scope for this specification, apart from
the metadata supported by the copyright and policy attributes."

> We should add the same sentence also at the end of the description of policy.

OK added for policy the sentence by "Issues related to Digital Rights