AW: Issue regarding WebM ontology example

Dear Thierry, all

I changed all URIs in the WebM example to absolute ones, since absolute URIs are required in the JSON test suite in order to retrieve reproduceable URIs.
Thierry, can you please update the attached example in the ontology testsuite!?

Best,
Martin