Re: Issue regarding WebM ontology example

What differences are you referring to?
Feel free to fix whatever you see is wrong with it. I did the original
file  to cover a WebM example as a favor to the group while I was a
member and some things had to be twisted to pass the tools. The
original may have more information that wasn't able to be encoded into
turtle.

Cheers,
Silvia.