Re: multimedia metadata formats examples satus and update

Hi Thierry and all,

I'm sorry I couldn't satisfy the deadline, but I finally completed the
ID3 test-case.

Regarding the missing/incorrect features reported at the F2F:
* relation: fixed
* collection: it is already there, but it seems from the minutes that
you spotted that just afterwards
* copyright: fixed
* duration datatype: fixed
* format: fixed

I also made the changes required to comply with the the editor's gidelines.

All the files are available at

  http://champin.net/research/mawg/id3/exit/

For each example (bach, complete), there is:
* the MP3 file
* a TXT file containing a human-readable version of the metadata
* an RDF file (in RDF/XML)
* a TTL file (in Turtle)

There is also the updated test-table for ID3 (ID3.html)

 regards

  pa