Re: Metadata formats examples must be valid - Asking for information - One file updated

Le 05/08/2011 14:34, Mari Carmen Suárez de Figueroa Baonza a écrit :
> Hi Courtney and Thierry,
>
> I was working in the improvements of example file for QuickTime.
> Attached you can find the new rdf file.
>
> Courtney, could you please check whether I have transformed in a correct
> way the information about location (I don't know the ISO standard used).
>
> Thierry, I'm not sure how to include in the file those information
> represented in the Media Ontology as object property in which the range
> is not provided in the ontology (e.g., hasKeywords, hasGenre,
> hasCompression, hasFormat). There are different ways to proceed, but I
> would like if there are already examples that includes this information;
> if so, I will follow that way (in order to have homogeneity in the
> examples files).

Please take a look at other RDF examples from the Test suite (the one
marked in green as these are valid files against our guidelines.)

like;
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/DC_example1.rdf

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/EBUCoreXML_ITM528229_extended.owl

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/mpeg7_example.owl