From: Pierre-Antoine Champin [mailto:pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr]
Sent: lundi, 4. avril 2011 16:05
To: Evain, Jean-Pierre
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org; ecm@list.ebu.ch
Subject: Re: EBUCore and Eurovision NewsML-G2 in RDF

Hi Jean-Pierre

from the two options you present, it seems to me that your question
boils down to

 "should I materialize inferences or not?"

or in other terms

 "should I compute all the inference once and for all and store them?"

where option 1 is "yes" and option 2 is "no".

Some elements of answers can be found here

  http://patterns.dataincubator.org/book/ch04s07.html

-- and the short answer is "yes and no" :-)

 pa