Re: Ont-Doc: Missing XPaths

Dear Silvia,

I understand, that only XML based metadata formats have the columns filled in. But i think at least for DC (for the simpledc.xsd) and MPEG-7 we should complete it. But maybe, we should drop the xpath section for the "non XML-based" formats. My problem is, when i look at a definition or section that is mostly filled with "n/a" it may imply an incomplete character for a reader, who is new to the document.

Best,
Florian

Am 24.11.2010 um 10:12 schrieb Silvia Pfeiffer:

> "the mapping table"? There are many of them and some have data in that
> column. Are you talking about a particular one?
> There is no data in columns for formats that are not XML based, which
> is natural.
> I wonder what your problem is?
>
> Silvia.
>
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Florian Stegmaier
> <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> i had a look at the ontology document [1], more specifically at the mapping table. I think, it is useless to have a column "XPath", which is only filled with "n/a". From my point of view, this would have been a crucial information for implementors and wwe should complete it.
>>
>> Best,
>> Florian
>>
>> [1] http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html
>> _____________________________
>> Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
>> Chair of Distributed Information Systems
>> University of Passau
>> Innstr. 43
>> 94032 Passau
>>
>> Room 248 ITZ