Re: Initial agenda for F2F in Lyon

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 18:26:45 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi daniel!

What do you think about my proposal to group the sessions and to have it like this:

1st day:
Morning session: lc comments
Lunch
Afternoon session: api, ont, test suite

2st day:
Morning session: lc comments
Lunch
Afternoon: editing and aob

I think this would be a good thing and most people could attend the onto discussion.

Best,
Florian

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier