RE: ma-ont RDF latest version

Dear Jean-Pierre,

I agree that describing rating providers is out of scope of MAWG. The motivation behind Martin's comment was the following scenario: Assume you have one RDF graph that containing the description of media resource and its fragments (resources themselves). Different of the fragments got different ratings from the same provider - how could you describe that? hasRated would always point to the same RatingProvider instance.

Best regards,
Werner