Re: Provenance XG and Multimedia Annotations WG

Thanks Raphael!

Alas, 13:00 CET is 4am in California which would be very hard for me,
especially given the insane schedule before my trip.  But as it
happens, I will be in the CET time zone on Tuesday June 22, which
would be a possibility.  I would have to rearrange my schedule for
that day, but let me know first if that date would work for you.

Thanks!

Yolanda