Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2010-03-30

Wonsuk,

I'd propose not to cope with his opinion at this stage, rather wait for
others feedbacks (DAP WG, WebApps WG, and individual experts, they are
working on it). Then reflect all of their comments altogether toward a new
revision. That might be effective way in revision process.

my 0.02 cents.

Daniel

--
Soohong Daniel Park