Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2010-03-30

All,

We are back to usual time slot as Europe has now changed to summer time.
 From now on (until next october) telcon are on
Tuesday 11:00-12:00 UTC
(7:00-8:00 Boston local)
(13:00-14:00 Paris local)

Note: Telecon are based on Boston time (not UTC). Therefore when US are
changing 2 weeks before the rest of the world their summer time, the
telecon slot is not changed for Boston time, but the UTC is changed.

Thierry