De : public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] de la part de Joakim Söderberg [joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com]
Date d'envoi : dimanche, 28. mars 2010 17:57
Ā : public-media-annotation@w3.org
Objet : action 226

Dear all,
As promised during last telcon I have checked the mapping table to see which formats are ready of LC publication. The result in short: only the MPEG7 and SMTPD tables have everything filled out (good work Werner)! Perhaps other formats are complete, but cannot be fully mapped for some reasons?

Q: What is the purpose of "How to do the mapping".
Is it to give a description/comment about of the mapping?  Only Jean-Pierre and Werner has used it!
Do we want to keep this field in LC? If so we have to fill it out!

1) We have do designate a editor for XMP. Volunteer?

2) Each editor has to check his/her format and respond to my comment below.

In a not so distant future (after easter holidays) we have to vote on which formats to publish as LC, depending on their shape!

== Current status of format mappings:
XMP  (no editor designated):
 nothing defined

ID3 (joakim):
 datatype missing

iTunes (David):
 attribute mapping is incomplete
 relation (semantic mapping) missing
 no datatypes defined
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

QT (David):
 relation (semantic mapping) missing
 no datatypes defined
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

Search Monkey (Tobias):
 nothing defined
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

MediaRDF (Tobias):
 have definitions for most fields, but some attributes are left out!

LOM (Tobias):
 have definitions for most fields, but some attributes are left out!

METS (Tobias):
 have definitions for most fields, but some attributes are left out!

EXIF (Tobias):
 have definitions for most fields, but some attributes are left out!

CL 1.1 (Joakim):
 relation (semantic mapping) missing
CL 2.0 (Joakim)
 attribute mapping is incomplete
 relation (semantic mapping) missing
 no datatypes defined
MediaRDF (Chris):
 have definitions for most fields, but some attributes are left out!

MIX (Felix):
 attribute mapping is incomplete
 relation (semantic mapping) missing
 no datatypes defined
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

FRBR (Victor):
 Only two attributes mapped!
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

MediaRSS (Wonsuk):
 no datatypes defined
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

TXFeed (Wonsuk):
 no datatypes defined
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

YouTube (Wonsuk):
 no datatypes defined
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

VRA (Veronique):
 no datatypes defined
 relation (semantic mapping) missing
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

IPTC (Jean-Pierre):
 relation (semantic mapping) missing
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

TVA (Jean-Pierre):
 relation (semantic mapping) missing
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

EBUCore (Jean-Pierre):
 relation (semantic mapping) missing
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

EBUP (Jean-Pierre):
 no datatypes defined
 relation (semantic mapping) missing
 old lay-out, change order of rows (see summary page)!

MPEG7 (Werner + Frank):
 complete!

SMTPD (Werner):
 complete!

Best Regards
/Joakim

[cid:0d98e9e3-0329-4abf-94dc-8b761a5f600f]

JOAKIM SÖDERBERG M.Sc, Ph.D
Multimedia Indexing, Senior Research Engineer, Chair W3C MAWG

Ericsson Research
Multimedia Technologies
Sweden
SMS/MMS +46761263915
www.ericsson.com

[cid:f29da7c7-5d56-4106-8a25-87a8fe7d0140]

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer<http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway