From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Evain, Jean-Pierre
Sent: samedi, 27. mars 2010 20:55
To: '이원석'; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: RE: Updated ontology doc within Seoul F2F meeting

Dear Wonsuk, all,

I have been going through the ontology and I realised that the link to the mapping tables doesn't point to

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD/mapping_table.html

but to old incomplete versions of only a few tables. Is there a reason for this?

In particular TVA, EBUCore, NewsML-G2, MPEG-7 and others are missing.

I think this should be corrected.

Best regards,

Jean-Pierre